-
August 20th, 2024, 05:15 AM
#1
griz1970 Member
Don’t see hero skins in shop
Hello,
I just saw on reddit that there are currently 4 hero skins in the shop that can be bought with gold. I have 3 of the 4 returning skins but I don’t see the one I’m missing in the shop. (Daring Darion) Tried it both on PC and mobile.
-
August 20th, 2024, 06:10 AM
#2
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: Don’t see hero skins in shop
I have the same issue on NA. After purchasing a few skins the other went missing from the store.
-
August 20th, 2024, 06:19 AM
#3
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: Don’t see hero skins in shop
I’ve had the same problem with skins not showing up in the shop. It can be really frustrating when you’re missing that one skin you want. I’ve started using skin.land to find the skins I’m looking for.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks